Friday, December 9, 2016

What a great Run !!

December 31st marks my last official day as Property Manager of the greatest country club around. My 39 year run at the club has been terrific. I got a chance to work with and train some of the finest young men around. They all were a major key to my success over the years and just saying thank you will never be enough.
I was blessed with a terrific membership that allowed me to run the show my way and gave me all I needed to provide the conditions they deserved.
The club has hired a terrific young superintendent, Bill Cygan who I'm sure will continue the fine traditions and conditions the club has had in the past and will take the club to the next level in the near future.
To all my friends in the turf industry; I'll miss you all. Be well and God Bless
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment